Sonnenberg may refer to:
- Sonnenberg, a municipality in the Oberhavel district, in Brandenburg, Germany.
- Sonnenberg-Winnenberg, a municipality in the district of Birkenfeld, in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Wiesbaden-Sonnenberg, a borough of Wiesbaden, the capital of the state of Hesse, Germany
- Sonnenberg (Winterthur), a quarter in the district 3 of Winterthur, Switzerland
- Sonnenberg (Harz), a ski resort in the Upper Harz in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Výsluní (Sonnenberg), a town in Chomutov District, Czech Republic
- The Sonnenberg Tunnel, a motorway tunnel near Lucerne, Switzerland
- Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion State Historic Park, in Canandaigua, New York
Mountains and hills
- Sonnenberg (Kriens), hill near the city of Lucerne in Switzerland
- Sonnenberg (Leitha), highest peak in the Leitha Mountains, Burgenland, Austria
- Sonnenberg (Eifel), hill in the Eifel mountains of Germany
- Sonnenberg, also called the Sonnenspitze, a mountain in the Ammergau Alps of Bavaria, Germany
People with the surname
- Ben Sonnenberg (1936-2010), publisher of Grand Street magazine
- Gus Sonnenberg, an American football player, wrestler, and a World War I veteran
- Jerry Sonnenberg, a legislator in the U.S. state of Colorado
- Martin Sonnenberg, a Canadian professional ice hockey player
- Max Liebermann von Sonnenberg, a German officer who became noted as an anti-Semitic politician
- Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg, an Italian-American classical violinist
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sonnenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.