"Son of man" is the translation of various Hebrew and Greek phrases used in the Hebrew Bible, various apocalyptic works of the intertestamental period, and in the Greek New Testament.
Son of man may also refer to:
- Jewish Messiah, from the Book of Daniel and Jewish Apocalyptic Literature, i.e. 2nd Esdra
- One of the names and titles of Jesus in the New Testament
- The Son of Man, a 1964 painting by René Magritte
- Son of Man (play), a 1969 television play by Dennis Potter
- Son of Man (1980 film), a 1980 South Korean film directed by Yu Hyun-mok, based upon the 1979 novel
- Son of Man (2006 film), a 2006 South African film that debuted at the Sundance Film Festival
- Son of Man (2011 film), a 2011 short film directed by Janek Ambros
- A Son of Man, a 2018 film
- Son of Man (novel), a 1971 science fiction novel by Robert Silverberg that explores humanity by musing about its manifestations millions of years into the future.
- Son of Man, a 1979 novel by Yi Munyol
- Son of Man, a 2004 collection of Hellblazer 129-133
- Hijo de hombre, a 1960 book by the Paraguayan author Augusto Roa Bastos
- Jesus, the Son of Man, a 1928 book by Kahlil Gibran about the life of Jesus
- The Son of Man (book), a 1998 nonfiction book by Andrew Harvey about the life of Jesus
Groups and labels
- Son of Man, an offshoot of the Welsh progressive rock band Man
- Sunz of Man, a Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rap group
Choral and orchestral works
- "Mab y Dyn" ("Son of Man"), a 1967 choral by Arwel Hughes
- "Son of Man", a 1975 large-scale Orchestral/Choral work by Philip Cannon, commissioned to mark Britain's entry into Europe
- "Son of Man" (song), written in 1999 by Phil Collins written for Disney's film Tarzan
- "Son of Man", a 2006 track on the 10cc album Greatest Hits ... And More
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Son of man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.