|Date of birth||15 March 1997|
|Place of birth||South Korea|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Playing position||Forward, Midfielder|
|2013||South Korea U17||4||(0)|
|2015||South Korea U20||5||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 August 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 26 August 2018
|Revised Romanization||Son Hak-gyeong|
On 27 December 2017, Son was drafted second overall in the 2018 WK League Draft by Changnyeong. On 23 April 2018, she made her debut in a 1–0 away loss to Suwon UDC. On 30 April 2018, she scored her first goal in a 4–2 home loss to Incheon Hyundai Steel Red Angels.
Son scored four goals at the 2015 AFC U-19 Women's Championship, helping South Korea finish third and qualify for the 2016 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup. On 3 July 2017, she was named in the squad for the 2017 Summer Universiade; she went on to score three times in the tournament. On 4 June 2016, she scored twice on her senior debut, in a 5–0 win over Myanmar.
- Scores and results list South Korea's goal tally first.
|1||4 June 2016||Thuwunna Stadium, Yangon, Myanmar||Myanmar||4–0||5–0||Friendly|
|3||19 August 2018||Gelora Sriwijaya Stadium, Palembang, Indonesia||Maldives||3–0||8–0||2018 Asian Games|
|6||21 August 2018||Gelora Sriwijaya Stadium, Palembang, Indonesia||Indonesia||7–0||12–0||2018 Asian Games|
- "2018 WK리그 신인 26명, 홍혜지-손화연 '1순위 창녕행'" (in Korean). Korea Football Association (KFA). 27 December 2017. Retrieved 17 June 2018.
- "Match Report: Suwon UDC 1–0 Changnyeong" (in Korean). Korea Women's Football Federation (KWFF). 23 April 2018. Retrieved 18 June 2018.
- "Match Report: Changnyeong 2–4 Incheon Hyundai Steel Red Angels" (in Korean). Korea Women's Football Federation (KWFF). 30 April 2018. Retrieved 18 June 2018.
- "2017년 07월 03일 현재, 여자 유니버시아드 대표팀 명단 (타이베이하계유니버시아드대회 참가)" (in Korean). Korea Football Association (KFA). 3 July 2017. Retrieved 18 June 2018.
- "Match Report: South Korea 5–0 Myanmar" (in Korean). Korea Football Association (KFA). Retrieved 18 June 2018.