This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Some Guy Who Kills People|
|Directed by||Jack Perez|
|Produced by||John Landis (Exec. Prod.)|
|Written by||Ryan Levin|
|Music by||Ben Zarai|
Battle of Ireland Films
|Distributed by||Lightning Media|
Some Guy Who Kills People is a 2012 American comedy-drama-horror film directed by Jack Perez and written by Ryan Levin. The film was made by a conglomerate of production studios: Level 10, Battle of Ireland Films and Litn-Up Films. John Landis was the executive producer.
Ken Boyd is released from a mental hospital and is given a chance at a new life working in an ice-cream parlour with his childhood friend Irv. Meanwhile several of the male residents responsible for torturing Ken are killed one by one, with all evidence pointing to Ken. To complicate things, Ken's 11-year-old daughter whom he never knew suddenly turns up in his life, hopeful of a reunion.
- Kevin Corrigan as Ken Boyd
- Barry Bostwick as Sheriff Walt Fuller
- Karen Black as Ruth Boyd
- Leo Fitzpatrick as Irv
- Ariel Gade as Amy Wheeler
- Eric Price as Ernie
- Lucy Davis as Stephanie
- Lou Beatty, Jnr. as Al Fooger
- Janie Haddad as Janet Wheeler
- Ahmed Best as Mayor Maxwell
The film was distributed by Grimm Distribution for theatrical release and DVD sales in October 2012 in the UK.
The film received a Rotten Tomatoes score of 82%.
- "Some Guy Who Kills People". Retrieved 11 April 2013.
Year: 2011"; "Screening: 11.05pm, 4th October
- "Level 10 Films". British Film Institute. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Battle of Ireland Films". British Film Institute. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Litn-Up Films". British Film Institute. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "John Landis". British Film Institute. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "SOME GUY WHO KILLS PEOPLE – A GRIMM RELEASE". Grimm Up North Limited. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Some Guy Who Kills People". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 11 April 2013.