|Directed by||Oscar Apfel|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||George Bronson Howard|
Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play Company
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Snobs is a surviving 1915 American comedy silent film directed by Oscar Apfel, written by George Bronson Howard, and starring Victor Moore, Anita King, Ernest Joy, Constance Johnson and Florence Dagmar. It was released on April 12, 1915, by Paramount Pictures.
How Henry, the milkman, is treated by the snobs after he inherits $20m.
- Victor Moore as Henry Disney
- Anita King as Ethel Hamilton
- Ernest Joy as Mr. Phipps
- Constance Johnson as Laura Phipps
- Florence Dagmar
- Jode Mullally
- Formerly thought lost, a copy is held in the Library of Congress collection Packard.
- "Snobs - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. 2014. Archived from the original on 22 December 2014. Retrieved 22 December 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Snobs (1915) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 22 December 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..The Snob