|Operating bases||Budapest Ferihegy International Airport|
|Focus cities||Debrecen International Airport|
Smartwings Hungary Kft., formerly named Travel Service Hungary, is an airline based in Budapest, Hungary, operating charter flights out of Budapest Ferihegy International Airport. It was founded in 2001 and is a subsidiary of Smartwings from the Czech Republic.
As of August 2018, Smartwings Hungary offers flights to the following seasonal charter destinations:
- Hurghada – Hurghada International Airport seasonal
- Sharm el-Sheikh – Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport seasonal
- Budapest – Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport base
- Debrecen – Debrecen International Airport focus city
- Barcelona – Barcelona El Prat Airport seasonal
- Palma de Mallorca – Palma de Mallorca Airport seasonal
Smartwings Hungary fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2019). Smartwings Hungary operates also uses aircraft of their parent company Smartwings to cover its flights.
Media related to Smartwings Hungary at Wikimedia Commons