|Fleet size||4 planes|
The Slovak Government Flight Service fleet includes the following aircraft in December 2016:
- 2 Airbus 319 (OM-BYA, in new colors (YOM:2005, with SSG since 2016)), OM-BYK, in new colors (YOM:2002, with SSG since 2017))
- 2 Fokker 100 (OM-BYC, in new colors (YOM:1991, with SSG since 2016)), OM-BYB, in new colors (YOM:1992, with SSG since 2017))
- 1 Bell 429 helicopter (OM-BYD, black (YOM: 2014, in SSG fleet since 2015) second OM-BYM, in police colors (YOM: 2015) crashed near Prešov in 2017)
- 2 Mil Mi 171 helicopters (OM-BYU (YOM: 2002), OM-BYH (YOM: 2003) - both in blue and white livery)
Since July 2016 one Tupolev Tu-154M (OM-BYO) was replaced with Airbus 319 - 115 ACE (OM-BYA) and two Yakovlev Yak-40 (OM-BYE, OM-BYL) with two Fokker 100 aircraft, acquired from MJET. Yak-40 OM-BYE and Tupolev 154M, OM-BYO was ferried to Košice where it will be used as an exhibit in the aviation museum.
Fokker 100 of Slovak Government Flight Service
- Teraz.sk, TASR, tasr.sk, TERAZ. "ONLINE: Pri Prešove sa zrútil policajný vrtuľník, hlásia dvoch mŕtvych". TERAZ.sk. Retrieved 2017-05-23.
- "Slovak Fokker". Airliner World (December 2016): 10.
- "Slovakia is changing fleet of state aircraft, the Russian aircraft will be replaced by Fokker and Airbus". Nový Čas.
Media related to Slovak Government Flying Service at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Slovakia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|