Skjern is the home town of the player character in the action-RPG video game Expeditions: Viking.
- Egon Hansen (born 1931 in Skjern) a Danish former sports shooter, competed in the 1972 Summer Olympics
- Gnags a Danish rock band from Skjern formed by brothers Peter & Jens Nielsen in 1966.
- Marianne Bonde (born 1984 in Skjern) a Danish retired handball player, played for Slagelse DT and the Danish national team
- BY3: Population 1st January, by urban areas The Mobile Statbank from Statistics Denmark
- Media related to Skjern at Wikimedia Commons
|This Danish location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|