|Skip and Shannon: Undisputed|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
|Running time||150 minutes|
|Original network||Fox Sports 1|
|Original release||September 6, 2016 –|
The show's opening theme song, "No Mercy", was recorded by American rapper Lil Wayne, a friend of Bayless' and a frequent guest from his former ESPN show First Take. The song was written and produced by Jared Gutstadt, president and CCO of Jingle Punks Music, which had partnered with Fox Sports prior to the show's launch. The full-length version of "No Mercy" was released by Cash Money Records to iTunes in September 2016, and Lil Wayne appeared on Undisputed's inaugural episode on September 6.
Undisputed averaged 107,000 viewers per episode from September 9 to December 31, 2016, and 155,000 viewers during 2017, representing a 45% increase in viewership. During July 24–28 of that year, it averaged 136,000 viewers, 65,000 of which were adults in the 18–49 years of age range. Compared to competing weekday morning sports programs in the same time slot, it outdrew ESPN2's edition of Sportscenter (117,000) but fell behind First Take (320,000) in overall viewership.
- "'Most hated man in sports' tries to get viewers to love Fox". Chicago Tribune. 2016-09-06. Retrieved 2016-09-11.
- "Skip Bayless rising early, promises 'deeper' debate for new Fox Sports 1 show". LA Times. 2016-08-29. Retrieved 2016-09-11.
- Platon, Adelle (August 31, 2016). "Lil Wayne Helms Theme Song for Fox Sports' 'Skip and Shannon: Undisputed': Exclusive". Billboard. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- Brown, Maury (January 19, 2018). "How Are Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd And Jason Whitlock Doing In The Ratings?". Forbes. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- Pucci, Douglas (August 5, 2017). "Ratings: 'Undisputed' on FS1 Outdraws Weekday-Morning 'SportsCenter' on ESPN2 for Two Consecutive Weeks". Awful Announcing. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- Casselberry, Ian (September 6, 2016). "FS1's Skip and Shannon Undisputed is Skip Bayless unfiltered, if you can take it". Awful Announcing. Retrieved March 17, 2018.
- Katz, A.J. (September 6, 2016). "Fox Sports Is Banking on Skip Bayless to Be Its 'Undisputed' Champ". Adweek. Retrieved March 17, 2018.