|Look up skene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skene may refer to:
- Skene, Aberdeenshire, a community in North East Scotland, United Kingdom
- Skene, Mississippi, an unincorporated community in Mississippi, United States
- Skene (automobile), an American steam automobile manufactured by Skene American Automobile Company from 1900 to 1901
- Skene (theatre), a part of a classical Greek theatre
- Clan Skene, a Lowland Scottish clan
- Skene! Records, a record label based in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Skene, Sweden, a village now part of Kinna, Sweden
- Skene (TV film), a 2004 Finnish television film
People with the surname
- Skene's glands, glands on the anterior wall of the vagina in human anatomy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.