|Traded as||SEHK: 598|
|Industry||Shipping and Logistics|
|People's Republic of China|
|Chairman: Mr. Wang Hong |
|Revenue||72.567 billion renminbi (2015)|
Number of employees
|Parent||China Merchants Group through Sinotrans&CSC Group|
Sinotrans Limited (commonly referred to as Sinotrans) is one of the largest logistics companies in China, also providing support services including storage and terminal services, trucking and marine transportation.
The company was incorporated in 2002 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2003 as a vehicle for the core business, assets and staff of the state-owned China National Foreign Trade Transportation (Group) Corporation. In 2009 the company was reorganised together with the China Changjiang National Shipping (Group) Corporation (CSC) to form Sinotrans&CSC Holdings. A strategic merger of this new company together with China Merchants Group received approval from the State Council of the People's Republic of China in December 2015, and by April 2017 Sinotrans Limited (and its former subsidiary Sinotrans Shipping) had become direct subsidiaries of China Merchants Group.
- "Board of Directors". Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Financial Summary". Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Company Profile". Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Sinotrans Ltd". Reuters. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- "Company Profile for Sinotrans Ltd". Bloomberg. Retrieved 25 March 2013.
- "About Us". Company Profile. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- Lee, Hong Liang (2017-04-11). "China Merchants, Sinotrans & CSC complete strategic reorganisation". Seatrade Maritime News. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|