|Singing Behind Screens|
|Directed by||Ermanno Olmi|
|Written by||Ermanno Olmi|
|Starring||Jun Ichikawa |
|Music by||Han Yong|
Singing Behind Screens (Italian: Cantando dietro i paraventi) is a 2003 Italian adventure-drama film written and directed by Ermanno Olmi, loosely inspired to real life events of Chinese pirate Ching Shih. The film won three David di Donatello and four Nastro d'Argento Awards.
This article needs a plot summary. (October 2016)
- Jun Ichikawa as Widow Ching
- Bud Spencer as Old Captain Andorrano
- Sally Ming Zeo Ni as Confident
- Camillo Grassi as Nostromo
- Makoto Kobayashi as Admiral Ching
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
- Jay Weissberg (October 23, 2003). "Review: 'Singing Behind Screens'". Variety. Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- "David 2004, trionfa 'La meglio gioventù'". La Repubblica. May 14, 2004. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- "Nastri d'argento 2004: vince Giordana". La Repubblica. April 7, 2004. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|