Sindhi Pathan (Sindhi: (پٺاڻ) ) is the name of Pashtun communities living in Sindh. Strongest of the Pashtun residing in Sindh bear the castes Naghar Agha and Kakar. The vast majority of the Sindhi Pathan originate from Quetta and southern Afghanistan, and a few come from the FATA belt. District|Shikarpur]], New Zarkhail, Pir Bux Wandh, Garhi Yasin, Sultan Kot Shahpur Chakar whereas others live in other urban, sub-urban and rural areas of Sindh.
Notable Sindhi Pathans
- Agha Siraj Durrani (Speaker Sindh Assembly)
Agha Muhammad Ali (broadcaster at Radio Pakistan)
- Mrs.Nuzhat Pathan (MPA)
- Professor (R) Dur Muhammad Pathan, writer and researcher.
- Saima Kamran Pathan, faculty member, Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Sindh.
- Agha Daniyal Ali Khan, young social-worker, entrepreneur, blogger and writer.
- Agha Noor Muhammad Patan
- Agha Khalid Saleem (popularly known as 'Agha Slaeem'), Sindhi fiction writer of short story, novel, drama and Sindhi poetry (translated Sindhi poetry into Urdu).
- Agha Iftikhar H. Tareen (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT OF SINDH)
(Advocate Supreme court of Pakistan)
(Advocate HIGH COURT OF SINDH)
Agha Farhan kakar Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
(Works and service Department sindh)
- (Chief Sardar of pathan qabils in Sindh ((Sardar Meer Waris Pathan))
- Raheel Khan Pathan
- [Ahmed Haris Pathan]]
- Agha Junaid Khan Pathan
- Nouman Khan Pathan