A siliqua is a Roman silver coin.
Silique is a botanical term for a fruit of two fused carpels with the length being more than twice the width.
Siliqua may also refer to:
- Siliqua, Sardinia, a comune in the Province of Cagliari
- Siliqua (bivalve), a genus of clam
- Ceratonia siliqua, the carob tree, a flowering evergreen shrub or tree species native to the Mediterranean region
- Ensis siliqua, the pod razor, a coastal bivalve species of European waters
- Motorola RAZR V3, Motorola Siliqua, a model of mobile phone
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siliqua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.