|Look up sift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sift refers to the straining action of a sifter or sieve.
Sift or SIFT may also refer to:
- Scale-invariant feature transform, an algorithm in computer vision to detect and describe local features in images
- Selected-ion flow tube, a technique used for mass spectrometry
- Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade, a public university in Shanghai, China
- Summary of Information on Film and Television, a database of the British Film Institute National Library
- Summer Institute for Future Teachers, a residential summer program at Eastern Connecticut State University
- SANS Investigative Forensics Toolkit, a digital forensics appliance
- Sieve (disambiguation), for the word "sift"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.