|Look up sideshow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sideshow is an extra, secondary production associated with a circus, carnival or fair etc.
(The) Sideshow or (The) Side Show may also refer to:
- Sideshow alley, an Australian term for amusements
- Sideshow (automobile exhibition), an illegal automotive skills event that originated in Oakland, California
- Sideshow: Kissinger, Nixon and the destruction of Cambodia, a 1979 book by William Shawcross
- Sideshow, a 1974 play by Miguel Piñero
Film, theatre and TV
- The Sideshow (film), a 1928 American silent drama film
- The Side Show, 1929 Vitaphone sound short directed by Doc Salomon with Jack Born, Elmer Lawrence, and Walter Rodgers
- Side Show (musical), a 1997 Broadway musical
- Sideshow (film), a 1950 American crime film
- Side Show (film), a 1931 musical comedy film
- Sideshow Bob, a character from The Simpsons
- Sideshow Mel, Bob's replacement in The Simpsons
- The Sideshow (TV series), Australian comedy/variety TV show
- Sideshow, a shapechanging superhero from Milestone Comics
- The Side Show Countdown with Nikki Sixx
Brands and computing
- Windows SideShow, a Microsoft technology for Windows Vista
- Sideshow Collectibles, California-based designer toy and collectible studio
- The Side Show (nightclub), Cape Town, South Africa.
- Sideshow (album), a 2004 comedy album by The Bob and Tom Show
- "Sideshow" (song), a 1974 song by Blue Magic
- "Sideshow", a 1994 song by Alice Cooper from the album The Last Temptation
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sideshow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.