|Industry||Internet Services : Comparison Shopping|
|Founded||Los Angeles, California|
|Bill Glass, CEO|
Farhad Mohit, co-founder
Henri Asseily, co-founder
Number of employees
|Parent||Symphony Technology Group|
Connexity (formally Connexity Inc.) is a privately held Los Angeles operator of shopping web sites, including Shopzilla.com. Originally started as comparison shopping website Bizrate.com, the company changed its name to Shopzilla in 2004, and changed again to Connexity in 2014.
Connexity operates websites serving consumers and retailers in the U.S., UK, French and German markets. The company is headquartered in West Los Angeles, CA.
Originally founded as Bizrate.com, the company changed its name to Shopzilla in 2004.
- "Shopzilla's Rebrand As Connexity Opens Search Marketing Technology To Retailers". Search Engine Land. December 2, 2014. Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- Tedeschi, Bob (November 15, 2004). "For BizRate, a New Identity and a New Site, Shopzilla.com". New York Times. Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- International Herald Tribune article about Scripps buying Shopzilla
- Louise Story (June 8, 2005). "Scripps to buy Shopzilla for $525 million". New York Times.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on June 26, 2011. Retrieved June 24, 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Connexity (Formerly Shopzilla) Buys Become.com To Grow Its Price Comparison Business". Techcrunch. December 4, 2014. Retrieved February 19, 2020.
- "Connexity Acquires PriceGrabber - Official Press Release". June 15, 2015. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- O'Shea, Chris (September 7, 2016). "Time Inc. Buys Survey Company BizRate Insights". AdWeek.