Shipping is the transportation of cargo.
Shipping may also refer to:
- Shipping line, a business that operates ships that it may or may not own
- Shipping portal, a web-based point of access to multiple shipping lines' booking, tracking & communication systems
- Ship transport, transporting people and cargo by ship
- Shipping (fandom), an interest in or emotional response to fictional relationships
- The Shipment (Star Trek: Enterprise), a Star Trek: Enterprise television episode from season three
- The Shipment (film), a 2001 movie about a mob enforcer who is hired to recover a shipment of Viagra gone awry
|Look up shipping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shipping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.