This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sharon Ruth Browning is a statistical geneticist at the University of Washington. She is a research professor with the University of Washington's Department of Biostatistics. Her research has various implications for the field of biogenetics.
- Zimmer, Carl (2018-08-22). "A Blended Family: Her Mother Was Neanderthal, Her Father Something Else Entirely". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- Dvorsky, George. "Ancient Human Groups Mated With the Mysterious Denisovans at Least Twice". Gizmodo. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- "Mysterious Denisovans interbred with modern humans more than once". CNN. Retrieved 2018-03-16.
- "Modern humans interbred with Denisovans twice in history". Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "An ancient hominid species has a new story to tell". UW Daily Online. Retrieved 2018-05-17.