|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Shankar Vihar, New Delhi, 110037|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Botanical Garden
Platform-2 →Janakpuri West
|Structure type||Elevated, Double-track|
|Opened||May 29, 2018|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
The Shankar Vihar metro station is a stop on the Magenta Line of the Delhi Metro. This represents part of the third phase of development of the Delhi Metro. It was opened to public on 29 May 2018. It is the only station in the Delhi Metro network where free movement of civilians is restricted, as it falls in the Delhi Cantonment area and "right in heart of defence zone".
List of available ATM at Shankar Vihar metro station are,
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 9 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Shankar Vihar metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.