This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Shakin' like a Human Being|
|Studio album by|
|Released||June 13, 1986|
|Kim Mitchell chronology|
Shakin' like a Human Being is the second solo album by Canadian singer and guitarist Kim Mitchell. The album was released in 1986 and is certified triple platinum in Canada. It is Kim Mitchell's most successful album to date, and "Patio Lanterns" was his most successful song.
The title came from the song "I Am a Wild Party", which Mitchell included in his live performances but was not released until the I Am a Wild Party (Live) album came out.
All songs written by Kim Mitchell and Pye Dubois unless otherwise shown.
- "Get Lucky (Boys & Girls)" - 4:04
- "In My Shoes" - 3:34
- "Alana Loves Me" - 4:08
- "Patio Lanterns" - 3:24
- "That's the Hold" - 3:59
- "In Your Arms" (Mitchell, Dubois, Todd Booth) - 4:08
- "City Girl" - 4:04
- "Easy to Tame" - 4:12
- "Cameo Spirit" - 3:32
- "Hitting the Ground" - 4:54
- "Patio Lanterns"
- "Alana Loves Me"
- "That's the Hold"
- "Easy to Tame"
- Kim Mitchell – lead guitar, vocals
- Peter Fredette – rhythm guitar, keyboards, vocals
- Robert Sinclair Wilson – bass, keyboards, vocals
- Paul Delong – drums
- Pye Dubois – lyrics
- Paul Northfield - Audio Engineer
- Todd Booth – keyboards and arranging
- Floyd Bell & Steve Hollingworth – additional vocals
- This album was released in America on the Atlantic Records label
- Quill, Greg (June 8, 1986). "Prine, Del-Lords celebrate spirit of man's brotherhood". Toronto Star. G4. "Toronto rocker Kim Mitchell's new album, Shakin' Like A Human Being, will be released in Canada next Friday..."
|This 1980s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|