|Born||January 27, 1951|
Washington, D.C., US
|Genres||Hard rock, blues|
|Instruments||Keyboards, organ, vocals|
|Associated acts||The J. Geils Band|
He co-wrote many of the band's songs with singer Peter Wolf, and took sole songwriting credits for the band's biggest international hit, "Centerfold" (number 1 for six weeks on the Billboard Hot 100).
Seth is the brother of Paul Justman, director of the 2002 movie, Standing in the Shadows of Motown. Paul and Seth shared songwriting credits for most of the songs on the band's final album, You're Gettin' Even While I'm Gettin' Odd. Justman provided the album's lead vocals after Wolf left the group. Justman also became the band's main vocalist following Wolf's departure until the band's first break-up in 1985.
- "The Jewish Traveler: Atlantic City." Muselah, Rahel. Hadassah Magazine. Published June 2011. Accessed December 18, 2016.
- "The Jews Who Rock Wiki." Admin. www.jewcy.com. Published November 15, 2008. Accessed December 18, 2016.
- "Jews in the News: Andrew Garfield, Jessica Chaffin and Leonard Cohen." www.jewishtampa.com. Tampa Jewish Community Centers & Federation. Published November 1, 2016.
- AOL biography Archived 2012-07-10 at Archive.today
- "MSN Biography". Archived from the original on 2009-07-19. Retrieved 2009-04-24.