|Full name||Sergio Andrés Ferreyra|
|Born||21 May 1977|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
|Coach||Sergio Oscar Sainz|
Sergio Andrés Ferreyra (born May 21, 1977) is an Argentine former swimmer, who specialized in breaststroke events. He is a multiple-time Argentine record holder, and a two-time medalist in the breaststroke (both 100 and 200 m) at the 2006 South American Games in Buenos Aires. He is also a member of Club Regatas Corrientes, and is coached and trained by Sergio Oscar Sainz.
Ferreyra made his first Argentine team, as a 23-year-old, at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, competing in two swimming events. In the 100 m breaststroke, Ferreyra rounded out the fifth heat to last place and fifty-third overall by less than 0.19 of a second behind Belarus' Aliaksandr Hukau in 1:05.75. He also placed eighteenth as a member of the Argentine team in the 4 × 100 m medley relay (3:43.61). Teaming with Eduardo Germán Otero, Pablo Martín Abal, and José Meolans, Ferreyra swam a breaststroke leg in a split of 1:02.73.
Eight years after competing in his last Olympics, Ferreyra qualified for his second Argentine team as a 31-year-old at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. He cleared FINA B-standard entry times of 1.03.06 (100 m breaststroke) and 2.18.01 (200 m breaststroke) from the national trials. In the 100 m breaststroke, Ferreyra challenged seven other swimmers on the third heat, including three-time Olympians Malick Fall of Senegal and Alwin de Prins of Luxembourg. He cruised to sixth place and fifty-second overall by a hundredth of a second (0.01) behind de Prins, outside his record time of 1:03.65. In his second event, 200 m breaststroke, Ferreyra recorded a slowest time of 2:20.10 on the first heat, finishing last out of 52 swimmers in the preliminaries.
- Aguado, Jorge (2 June 2008). "Argentina Nationals: Sergio Andres Ferreyra Lowers Own National Record". Swimming World Magazine. Archived from the original on 12 May 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Sergio Ferreyra". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Sydney 2000: Swimming – Men's 100m Breaststroke Heat 5" (PDF). Sydney 2000. LA84 Foundation. p. 241. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 August 2011. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- "Sydney 2000: Swimming – Men's 4×100m Medley Heat 3" (PDF). Sydney 2000. LA84 Foundation. p. 348. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 August 2011. Retrieved 3 March 2013.
- "Olympic Cut Sheet – Men's 100m Breaststroke" (PDF). Swimming World Magazine. p. 27. Retrieved 9 April 2013.
- "Men's 100m Breaststroke Heat 3". Beijing 2008. NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 21 August 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Men's 200m Breaststroke Heat 1". Beijing 2008. NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 21 August 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2012.