|Look up Senegambia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Senegambia Confederation, a loose confederation of Senegal and The Gambia from 1982–1989
- Senegambia (Dutch West India Company), fortifications of the DWIC in the region from 1617–1678
- Senegambia and Niger, administrative unit of French West Africa from 1902–1904
- Province of Senegambia, British West African colony from 1765–1779
- Senegambian stone circles, ancient stone circles in Senegal and The Gambia
- Senegambian languages, branch of Niger–Congo languages in the region
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Senegambia.|
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Senegambia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.