Henry H. Schwartz (1869–1955) was a U.S. Senator from Wyoming from 1937 to 1943. Senator Schwartz may also refer to:
- A. R. Schwartz (1926–2018), Texas State Senate
- Allyson Schwartz (born 1948), Pennsylvania State Senate
- Gail Schwartz (1990s–2010s), Colorado State Senate
- Murray Schwartz (Queens politician) (1919–2001), New York State Senate
- Joe Schwarz (born 1937), Michigan State Senate
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Senator Schwartz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.