Frank Carlson (1893–1987) was a U.S. Senator from Kansas from 1950 to 1969. Senator Carlson may also refer to:
- Don Carlson (politician) (born 1938), Washington State Senate
- Jim Carlson (Minnesota politician) (born 1947), Minnesota State Senate
- John Carlson (Minnesota politician) (born 1953), Minnesota State Senate
- Martin R. Carlson (1877–1971), Illinois State Senate
- Tom Carlson (born 1941), Nebraska State Senate
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Senator Carlson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.