|Look up Security Council in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Security Council of the United Nations is the organ charged with maintaining peace and security among nations.
Security Council may also refer to:
- Any of several National Security Councils
- Security Council (Japan), a Ministry of Japan
- Security Council of the Soviet Union, an organ of the former USSR in charge of enforcing defense policies
- Security Council of the Russian Federation, a security affairs consultative body of the Russian Federation
- Peace and Security Council, the organ of the African Union in charge of enforcing Union decisions
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Security Council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.