|Look up secretary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A secretary is usually an administrative support worker.
Secretary may also refer to the following:
- Secretary (title), an official title for various positions of leadership
- Minister (government), a head of the government department and often a member of the Cabinet
- One of the diplomatic ranks
- Secretary to the President of the United States
- Private Secretary to the Sovereign (United Kingdom)
Head or official in organizations
- A branch head official of most Communist and Socialist political parties.
- First Secretary (disambiguation)
- General Secretary
- Party Committee Secretary
- Secretary (club), the head of an organization's day-to-day administration
- Company secretary, a senior, usually board level, position in a private or public company
- Private Secretary, a personal secretary to a person of high rank
- Private secretary to officials in the Chinese Communist Party
- The Secretary, poem by Matthew Prior written at The Hague, in 1696
- The Secretary, poem by Peter Redgrove
Film and TV
- Secretary (1976 film), a 1976 Indian Telugu-language film by K.S. Prakash Rao starring Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Vanisri
- Secretary (2002 film), a 2002 American film directed by Steven Shainberg and starring Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader
- Secretary (2006 film), a 2006 Australian television film
- The Secretary (1938 film), a 1938 Indian Hindi-language film directed by Chaturbhuj Doshi
- The Secretary (1995 film), a 1995 American film directed by Andrew Lane starring Mel Harris, Sheila Kelley and Barry Bostwick
- "The Secretary" (Seinfeld), episode #95 of Seinfeld (Season 6)
- Private Secretary (TV series), an American situation comedy starring Ann Sothern
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Secretary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.