|Look up scull in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scull may refer to:
- Scull, a kind of oar used in sculling, a form of rowing, a technique to propel watercraft
- Single scull, double scull, quad scull, types of rowing boat
- Antonio Scull, (born 1965), first baseman with Industriales of the Cuban National Series
- Christina Scull, researcher and writer best known for her books about the works of J. R. R. Tolkien
- Edward Scull (1818–1900), Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania
- Scull Shoals, Georgia, a ghost town in Greene County, United States
- Skull (disambiguation), a homophone
- SCUL, the Subversive Choppers Urban Legion, a Boston-based modified bicycle group
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scull.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.