Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (January 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Genre||Movie analysis, reviews, film news|
|Total views||3.63 billion|
Screen Rant is an online infotainment news website which offers news in the field of television, films, video games and film theories. Screen Rant was launched by Vic Holtreman in 2003, and originally had its primary office in Ogden, Utah.Screen Rant has expanded its coverage with red-carpet events in Los Angeles, New York film festivals and San Diego Comic-Con panels. The associated YouTube channel has over 8 million subscribers and over 4,000 videos. The channel also posts Pitch Meeting videos by Ryan George that each have at least several hundred thousand views.
|Name||Current Position at Company|
|Rob Keyes||Editorial Director|
|Alex Leadbeater||Managing Editor|
- "About Us". Screen Rant. Retrieved August 13, 2019.
- "Screen Rant, LLC: CEO and Executives". Bloomberg L.P. Archived from the original on August 9, 2018. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- "Screen Rant". The Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- Dourian, Nick (January 28, 2014). "Interview with Vic Holtreman of SCREENRANT.COM". Unleash The Fanboy. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- Powers, Lindsay (March 9, 2011). "ScreenRant.com Joins Relativity Media's Ad Network". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- "Screen Rant - YouTube". YouTube. Retrieved March 6, 2021.
- "Valnet Acquires Leading Movie and TV News Site ScreenRant.com" (Press release). Montreal: Valnet Inc. February 4, 2015. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- Lang, Brent (June 23, 2015). "Film Blogs Grow Up and Go Corporate". Variety. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- "Screen Rant's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats". socialblade.com. Retrieved March 7, 2021.