|Look up scrambler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scrambler is a telecommunications device that transposes or inverts signals or otherwise encodes a message.
Scrambler may also refer to:
- Scrambler (ride), a type of amusement ride
- Scrambler mouse, a mouse mutant lacking a functional DAB1 gene
- CJ-8 Scrambler, a Jeep CJ variant produced from 1978–1983
- SC/Rambler, a muscle car made by American Motors in 1969
- Scrambler (motorcycle), for motocross racing
- Triumph Scrambler, a model introduced in 2006
- Ducati Scrambler, a model originally built in 1962-1974
- Ducati Scrambler (2015), reintroduced in 2015
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrambler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.