This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Title card of the first episode from the fifth season, in June 2019, of Scope.
|Genre||Children's television series|
|Starring||Dr Rob Bell|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||5|
|No. of episodes||640|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||Network Ten (2005-13)|
10 Peach (2013-present)
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Original release||September 2005 –|
Scope is an Australian children science program which aired on Network Ten from September 2005 until 31 October 2013. The program moved to Eleven (now 10 Peach) on 7 November 2013 at 8am Thursdays and later on Saturdays at 8.30am. On 6 April 2018, Network 10 announced that Scope would move from 8:30am Saturdays to 10am Sundays but repeats would continue to air at 8am on Thursday. This change was implemented from 8 April 2018.
- From 2005 until 2008, the show aired on Thursdays at 4pm.
- On 6 January 2009 – 30 December 2009, it aired Thursdays at 7.30am, Saturdays at 9am, and on Sundays at 7am.
- On 4 January 2010 – 22 February 2012, it aired Thursdays at 8am, and on Sundays at 7am.
- On 23 February 2012 – 31 October 2013, it aired on Thursdays at 4pm and on Saturdays at 9am.
- On 7 November 2013 – 2016, it aired on Thursdays at 8am on Eleven (Now Peach) due to launch of Wake Up and Studio 10, with repeats on Saturdays at 8am.
- In 2016 – 8 April 2018, it aired on Saturdays at 8.30am, with repeats on Thursdays at 8am.
- On 8 April 2018 – Present, it moved to Sundays at 10 am, while repeats stayed on Thursdays at 8am.
|First aired||Last aired|
|4||99||2016||2 June 2019|
|5||TBA||9 June 2019|