- William Blake, Poetical Sketches. With an Essay on "Blake's Metric" by Jack Lindsay, 1927
- Nicholas Breton, Melancholike humours. Edited, with an Essay on "Elizabethan melancholy", by G.B. Harrison 
- Richard Henry Horne, Orion, 1928
- Elza de Locre, I See the Earth: Poems, 1928. Illustrated by Peter Meadows, pseudonym for Jack Lindsay
- Norah Hoult, Poor Women!, 1928
- Nicholas Rowe, Three plays: Tamerlane, The Fair Penitent, Jane Shore, 1929
- Laurence Sterne, A Sentimental Journey. Edited with Introduction and Notes by Herbert Read, 1929
- Edmund Spenser, Daphnaïda and other poems, 1929
- Horace Walpole, The Castle of Otranto, 1929
- Maude Meagher, White Jade, 1930
- George Sand, The Country Waif and "The Castle of Pictordu", tr. Eirene Collis, 1930
- Edmund Spenser, A view of the State of Ireland, 1934
- "Guide to Print Collections - Eric Partridge Collection". University of Exeter. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "Special Collections - A Division of the University of Missouri Libraries". University of Missouri. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "On Melancholy". elsinore.ucsc.edu. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- Where not otherwise specified, title from WorldCat.
|This article about a media company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|