|Directed by||Whitman Bennett|
|Produced by||Whitman Bennett|
|Written by||Frank R. Adams|
|Starring||Niles Welch |
|Distributed by||Arrow Film Corporation|
|January 9, 1925|
When a film star is killed in a car crash during the shooting of his latest pictures, the producers replace him with a near identical man and try to pretend he is still alive.
- Niles Welch as Neil Keenly / Harrison Halliday
- Madge Kennedy as Sheila Kane
- Edwin August as Howard Manning
- Coit Albertson as Julian Lewis
- Louise Carter as Cora Forman
- J. Moy Bennett as Pat O'Malley
- Munden p.684
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997.
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|