Sayram may refer to:
- Sayram (city), city in South Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
- Sayram District, district of South Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
- Sayram Lake, in Bortala Mongol Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang, China
- Sayram, Xinjiang, town in Baicheng County, Xinjiang, China
- Lake Sayram (Almaty), an urban lake in the western part of Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Hüseyin Sayram (1905–1988), Turkish politician
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sayram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.