|Say It in French|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Andrew L. Stone|
|Produced by||Andrew L. Stone|
|Screenplay by||Frederick J. Jackson|
Jacques Deval (play)
|Edited by||LeRoy Stone|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Say It in French is a 1938 American comedy film directed by Andrew L. Stone and written by Frederick J. Jackson. The film stars Ray Milland, Olympe Bradna, Irene Hervey, Janet Beecher, Mary Carlisle and Holmes Herbert. The film was released on November 28, 1938, by Paramount Pictures.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2015)
- Ray Milland as Richard Carrington, Jr.
- Olympe Bradna as Julie
- Irene Hervey as Auriol Marsden
- Janet Beecher as Mrs. Carrington
- Mary Carlisle as Phyllis Carrington
- Holmes Herbert as Richard Carrington Sr.
- Walter Kingsford as Hopkins
- William Collier, Sr. as Howland
- Erik Rhodes as Irving
- Mona Barrie as Lady Westover
- G. P. Huntley as Lord Westover
- Gertrude Sutton as Daisy
- Forbes Murray as Dr. Van Gulden
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|