|Saucon Valley High School|
Saucon Valley High School as seen from the front entrance/student parking lot
2100 Polk Valley Road
|School district||Saucon Valley School District|
|Teaching staff||57.25 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||13.40|
|Color(s)||Red and black|
Saucon Valley High School is a four-year public high school in Lower Saucon Township, Pennsylvania, in the United States. It is located at 2100 Polk Valley Road, in Lower Saucon Township (though the address says Hellertown) within Northampton County.
It is the only high school in the Saucon Valley School District, which is consolidated in a single complex, the SVSD Campus, as of September 1999. The campus, spread across 106 acres (0.43 km2), combines the High School, Middle School, Elementary School, and administrative offices all under one roof, and also includes ball fields, playgrounds, stadium, and track facilities.
By Pennsylvania State School Board regulations, for the graduating classes of 2016, students must demonstrate successful completion of secondary level course work in Algebra I, Biology, English Composition, and Literature for which the Keystone Exams serve as the final course exams. Students’ Keystone Exam scores shall count for at least one-third of the final course grade.
11th Grade Reading
- 2010 - 74% on grade level (11% below basic). In Pennsylvania, 66% of 11th graders are on grade level.
- 2009 - 62% (21% below basic), State - 65% 
- 2008 - 74% (14% below basic), State - 65% 
- 2007 - 77% (12% below basic), State - 65% 
11th Grade Math:
- 2010 - 65%, on grade level (15% below basic). In Pennsylvania, 59% of 11th graders are on grade level.
- 2009 - 56% (17% below basic). State - 56%.
- 2008 - 68% (17% below basic), State - 56%
- 2007 - 58% (15% below basic), State - 53%
11th Grade Science:
- 2010 - 42% on grade level (8% below basic). State - 39% of 11th graders were on grade level.
- 2009 - 42% (17% below basic). State - 40% 
- 2008 - 38%, State - 39%
According to a Pennsylvania Department of Education study released in January 2009, 17% of Saucon Valley High School graduates required remediation in mathematics and or reading before they were prepared to take college level courses in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education or community colleges. Less than 66% of Pennsylvania high school graduates, who enroll in a four-year college in Pennsylvania, will earn a bachelor's degree within six years. Among Pennsylvania high school graduates pursuing an associate degree, only one in three graduate in three years. Per the Pennsylvania Department of Education, one in three recent high school graduates who attend Pennsylvania's public universities and community colleges takes at least one remedial course in math, reading or English.
Saucon Valley High School students participate in a range of sports, including football, baseball, softball, basketball, soccer, tennis, cross country, swimming, wrestling, field hockey, volleyball, lacrosse, golf, track, javelin, shot put, and more. The school competes in District XI tournaments, and is part of the Colonial League and PIAA (Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association). Eligibility to participate is set by school board policies.
- "Saucon Valley SHS". School Directory Information. National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Saucon Valley HS". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- "2015-2016 Pennsylvania 4-Year Cohort Graduation Rates". Pennsylvania Department of Education. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "2015-2016 Pennsylvania 5-Year Cohort Graduation Rates". Pennsylvania Department of Education. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "2015-2016 Pennsylvania 6-Year Cohort Graduation Rates". Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (September 2011). "Pennsylvania Keystone Exams Overview". Archived from the original on 2014-02-23. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (2010). "Saucon Valley School District District AYP Overview".
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (2010). "2009-2010 PSSA and AYP Results".
- The Times-Tribune. (September 2009). "Grading Our Schools database, 2009 PSSA results,".
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (August 2008). "2007-2008 PSSA and AYP Results".
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (2007). "PSSA Math and Reading results".
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (March 2011). "Saucon Valley High School Academic Achievement Report Card 2010" (PDF).[permanent dead link]
- The Times-Tribune. (2009). "Grading Our Schools database, 2009 Science PSSA results,".
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (January 2009). "Pennsylvania College Remediation Report".[permanent dead link]
- National Center for Education Statistics
- "Saucon Valley School District Athletics". Retrieved 2008-07-19.
- "Porn Star Devon Biography
- Bailey Noble at IMDB, retrieved November 19, 2016