|Directed by||Herbert Blaché|
John H. Collins
|Produced by||Maxwell Karger|
|Written by||John H. Collins|
|Based on||the play, Diana Ardway|
by Van Zo Post
Satan Junior is a 1919 American silent comedy film, directed by Herbert Blaché and John H. Collins. It was Collins' final involvement in film. Collins began directing the film, production of which had to be suspended due to the flu epidemic of 1918. Collins contracted the flu and died in 1918. When production resumed, Blaché took over directing duties. It stars Viola Dana (Collins' wife), Milton Sills, and Lila Leslie, and was released on March 3, 1919.
- Viola Dana as Diana Ardway
- Milton Sills as Paul Worden
- Lila Leslie as Marjorie Sinclair
- Frank Currier as Nathaniel Ardway
- Lloyd Hughes as Tad Worden
- George King as Juan-Kai
- Alice Knowland as Emmeline Ardway
- "Satan Junior". American Film Institute. Retrieved August 28, 2018.