This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||14 January 1967|
|Spouse(s)||Sean Henderson (1991–1995) (divorced) |
Robert Bierman (? - present)
Saskia Wickham (born 14 January 1967) is a former English actress best known for playing Alex Wilton in the drama series Boon and Dr. Erica Matthews in the ITV television drama series Peak Practice between 1996 and 1998.
Early and personal life
Wickham is married to the television director Robert Bierman, and has four daughters.
She is best known nationally for playing Dr. Erica Matthews in the ITV television drama series Peak Practice between 1996 and 1998. Other major roles include Gunvor, the love interest of the main character, in Prince of Jutland, who is tragically murdered when pregnant, Clarissa Harlowe in the BBC costume drama mini series Clarissa (1991), Alex Wilton in the ITV series Boon and Claudia Seabrook MP in the BBC drama Our Friends in the North (1996). The actress was cast as a prospective wife for one of the title characters in the one-off The Fast Show spinoff Ted & Ralph. Wickham also appeared in an episode of Midsomer Murders entitled "Last Year's Model".
Between 2001 and 2002, Wickham played a role in the BBC Radio 4 comedy The Leopard in Autumn. She also played chaplain Cordelia Denby in the Channel 4 sitcom Green Wing, and played Luke Rutherford's mother, Jenny Rutherford, in the ITV drama Demons. Wickham appeared in the Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks in March 2013 as Anna Blake.
|1994||Prince of Jutland||Gunvor|
|1995||Angels & Insects||Rowena Alabaster|
- Francis, Pam (18 February 1996). "To the practice born". Sunday Mirror. Trinity Mirror. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- "Timely tributes for a new generation of actors". Sunday Times. 13 January 1991.
- "Ted & Ralph (1998)". BFI.
- "Last Year's Model (2006)". BFI.
- "BBC Radio 4 Extra - The Leopard in Autumn, Series 2, Salvatore's Apotheosis". BBC.
- "Green Wing[22/10/2004] (2004)". BFI.
- "Saving Grace (2009)". BFI.
- Daniels, Colin (10 February 2013). "'Hollyoaks' casts Saskia Wickham as Savage family mum". Digital Spy. Hearst Magazines UK. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
|This article about an English television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|