|Sardar Patel Vidyalaya|
|Established||14 August 1947 set up and administered by Gujrat Education Society|
|Grades||Nursery till 12th|
|Number of students||1500|
Sardar Patel Vidyalaya (SPV) is located in the Lodhi Garden in Delhi. It has students from nursery till 12th grade. Its greenery forms the lungs and the beauty of the city.
It is perhaps the only private school in India that employs Hindi as a medium of instruction in the primary school. Though primarily subjects such as Math, science and social studies are taught in Hindi, students are taught 'technical terms' which are the English counterparts of whatever they learnt. This equips them to proficiently use the same in both languages.
Students are provided instruction in four languages. English is the medium of education from the 6th grade onwards. Hindi and Sanskrit are mandatory until the 8th grade. In the 9th grade, students are asked to choose between Hindi and Sanskrit.
The objective of this policy is to produce young citizens who are not just bilingual but equilingual in Hindi  and English—international link language. The students have to choose a fourth language from Tamil, Gujarati, Urdu or Bengali. This helps the student acknowledge the richness of the Indian culture. It shares an equal status with music where songs in these languages are often taught.
The school has football, basketball, volleyball and cricket teams, and has produced many top class cricketers and athletes who have played for the nation or Ranji teams, including Ajay Jadeja, Rahul Sanghvi, Gagan Khoda, Deep Dasgupta, Vivek Razdan and National Record holder high jumper Tejaswin Shankar.
Every year Activity Week is held in the school in which the school's four houses i.e. Shakti, Neeti, Jyoti and Pragati compete. During the sports week events like 100 m, 200 m, 400 m, 800 m and 1500 m race, shot put, javelin throw, discus throw, high jump, long jump and triple jump are held. Inter house basketball, football, volleyball and chess matches are also held. An inter-house sports quiz is held.
- Raghubhai M. Nayak
- Vibha Parthasarathy
- Y K Mago (officiating)
- Mukesh Shelath
- Kusum Lata Warikoo
- Vijaya Subramaniam (officiating)
- Ms. Anuradha Joshi (2007–present)
SPV has produced a number of Rhodes Scholars. In 2006, for example, three of the five Indian Rhodes Scholars were alumna of SPV. In 2005, two of the six were alumni.
- Vikas Vaibhav, IPS, DIG of Eastern Range Bhagalpur
- Vineeta Rai, Indian Administrative Service officer; former Revenue Secretary, Government of India
Arts and media
- Varun Badola, television actor
- Vikas Bahl, Bollywood film producer, screenwriter and director
- Swara Bhaskar, Bollywood actress 
- Richa Chadda, Movie actress, Filmfare awardee
- Nandita Das, film actress, director
- Shahana Goswami, Bollywood actress
- Poorna Jagannathan, Hollywood and Bollywood actor and producer
- Ketan Mehta, film director
- Siddharth Narayan, actor
- Anusha Rizvi, Bollywood film director
- Suraj Sharma, film actor
- Pakhi Tyrewala, actress
Science and technology
- Kapil Hari Paranjape, Mathematician
- Deep Dasgupta, Indian cricket team
- Ajay Jadeja, Indian cricket team and TV commentator
- Murali Kartik, Indian cricket team
- Gagan Khoda, Indian cricket team
- Vivek Razdan, Indian cricket team
- Rahul Sanghvi, Indian cricket team
- Tejaswin Shankar, Indian Track and field
- Rajpal Singh, Indian Judo
- Bishwajit Bhattacharyya, Former Addl. Solicitor General of India
- Kaushik Moitra, Advocate, Supreme Court of India & Partner - TMT Law Practice
- Karuna Nundy, Supreme Court Advocate
- Ujjwal Rana, Supreme Court Advocate
- Chatterji, Rohini (24 June 2017). "For The Last Time, Hindi Is NOT The National Language Of India". Huffpost. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "Financial Express article on Vineeta Rai".
- "Personal Agenda: Swara Bhaskar, actress". Hindustan Times. 29 November 2013. Archived from the original on 1 December 2013. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "I am dyslexic: Pakhi Tyrewala". The Times of India. 18 December 2010.