Santa Monica is a city in western Los Angeles County, California, U.S.
Santa Monica may also refer to:
- Santa Monica, Florida, U.S.
- Santa Monica, Surigao del Norte, Philippines
- Santa Mônica, Paraná, Brazil
- Santa Monica, Tlalnepantla de Baz, Mexico
- Santa Monica Airport, Santa Monica, California, U.S.
- Santa Monica Boulevard, a major avenue in Los Angeles County, U.S.
- "Santa Monica" (Everclear song), by Everclear, 1995
- "Santa Monica" (Savage Garden song), 1998
- "Santa Monica" (Theory of a Deadman song), 2005
- "Santa Monica", a song by Bedouin Soundclash from their album Root Fire (2001)
- Santa Monica Parish Church (disambiguation), name of several churches
- SIE Santa Monica Studio, an American video game developer, known for God of War
- University of Santa Monica, Santa Monica, California, U.S.
- All pages with titles containing Santa Monica
- Saint Monica (film), a 2002 Canadian film
- Saint Monica (c. 331/2 − 387), also known as Monica of Hippo, an early Christian saint
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santa Monica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.