|Full name||Sanna Margit Valkonen|
|Date of birth||12 December 1977|
|Place of birth||Hyvinkää, Finland|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Sanna Margit Valkonen (born 12 December 1977) is a Finnish former football defender. She played for KontU, PuiU, MPS Malmin and HJK Helsinki in the Naisten Liiga, Boston Renegades in the W-League, and Umeå IK, AIK Fotboll and KIF Örebro in the Damallsvenskan. She was named Finnish Footballer of the Year in 2001 and 2002.
She was a member of the Finnish national team for fifteen years, and played the 2005 and 2009 European Championships, serving as the team's captain. She was as of 2014 the second most capped Finnish player with 120 games, behind only Laura Österberg Kalmari with 130.
- 2 UEFA Women's Cups (2003, 2004)
- 5 Finnish Leagues (1994, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001)
- 6 Finnish Cups (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002)
- 2 Swedish Leagues (2002, 2005)
- 3 Swedish Cups (2002, 2003, 2010)
- "2009 UEFA EUROPEAN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH PRESS KIT" (PDF). UEFA. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- "Valkonen Sanna" (in Finnish). Football Association of Finland. 2003. Archived from the original on 27 April 2003. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- Finnish-ing touch for Renegades: Kalmari and Valkonen lead Boston into Final Four tonight. The Daily News Transcript
- Statistics in the Swedish Football Association's website
- Profile in UEFA's Euro 2009 archive
- Statistics Archived 2003-04-27 at the Wayback Machine in the Finnish Football Association's website
- Captain calls for classy display. UEFA
- Pietarinen, Heikki (24 April 2014). "Finland - Women International Player Records". Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sanna Valkonen.|
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Finland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|