|Other names||Sana Maqbool|
Early life and career
She began her career in modeling and went on to appear in advertisements and TV shows. She appeared in the reality show MTV Scooty Teen Diva in 2009. She then appeared in the teen musical series Ishaan: Sapno Ko Awaaz De. She was next part of the second season of the TV serial Kitani Mohabbat Hai, after which she played the role of Lavanya Kashyap in the serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Riya Mukherjee an important role in the 4 Lions Films criminal investigation series Arjun opposite Shaleen Malhotra.
In 2014, she made her feature film debut in the Telugu film Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya, changing her screen name to Sana Makbul. In the film she played the role of Samhitha, an aerobics trainer, with whom a father and son fall in love. She has signed and started filming for the Tamil film, Rangoon, a crime thriller directed by Rajkumar Periasamy. In 2019 she is working in a Hindi serial vish:a poisonous story, with Vishal Vishishtha
|2010||Ishaan: Sapno Ko Awaaz De||Sara||Disney Channel|
|2011||Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2||Shefali||NDTV Imagine|
|2011 –2012||Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?||Lavanya Kashyap||StarPlus|
|2017||Aadat Se Majboor||Riya||Sab TV|
|2019||Vish||Dr. Aliya Sanyal||Colors TV|
|2014||Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya||Samhitha||Telugu|
|Mama o Chandamama||Telugu|
She appeared in the reality show MTV Scooty Teen Diva in 2009.
- "Sana Khan - Femina Miss India 2012 Contestants". The Times of India. 10 February 2012. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "Smile on". The Hindu. 15 September 2014. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "I never wanted to do a Saas-Bahu saga with all kind of drama: Sana Maqbool Khan".
- "Sana Makbul to debut in Tollywood". The Times of India. 6 September 2014. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "Miss India finalist talks about Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya". The Times of India. 9 October 2014. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "For actress Sana Khan it is a dream come true". Deccan Chronicle. 1 May 2014. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "Sana Makbul set for Kollywood debut". The Times of India. 20 January 2015. Retrieved 30 May 2015.