|San Diego Toreros|
|University||University of San Diego|
|Conference||West Coast Conference, Pioneer Football League|
|NCAA||Division I FCS|
|Athletic director||Bill McGillis|
|Location||San Diego, California|
|Football stadium||Torero Stadium|
|Basketball arena||Jenny Craig Pavilion|
|Baseball stadium||Fowler Park|
|Colors||Navy, White, and Toreros Blue|
The San Diego Toreros are the 17 teams representing the University of San Diego of San Diego, California in intercollegiate athletics. The Toreros compete in NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and are members of the West Coast Conference for most sports.
|Men's sports||Women's sports|
|Rowing||Swimming and diving|
|Tennis||Outdoor track and field|
|NCAA||Division I||Women's Tennis||1999||Singles||Zuzana Lešenarová||–|
Notable non-varsity teams
The University of San Diego Rugby Football Club was founded in 1980. USD plays college rugby in Division 1-AA in the Gold Coast Conference. They are coached by Andrew Castle. In the 2013–14 season, USD finished 7–1 in conference play and qualified for the D1-AA national playoffs, where they defeated Brown 55–28 and West Virginia 34–14, before losing to the eventual champion Central Florida in the semifinals. USD Rugby plays its home games at Manchester Field.
- "Color Palette - USD Brand - University of San Diego". Retrieved February 11, 2018.
- "Louise Lieberman Named USD Women's Soccer Head Coach". University of San Diego Athletics. December 30, 2016.
- Noah Hilton (October 5, 2017). "Lieberman brings lofty goals to USD". The USD Vista.
- "NCAA Division I Women's Tennis Championship Results" (PDF). NCAA. NCAA.org. Retrieved May 8, 2017.
- History, USD Toreros Rugby. Retrieved October 9, 2014.
- 2013-14 Men's DI-AA College National Championship. Retrieved October 9, 2014.