|Full name||Samuel Daly Heazlett|
|Born||12 September 1995|
Sunnybank, Queensland, Australia
|Bowling||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|Only ODI (cap 220)||30 January 2017 v New Zealand|
|Domestic team information|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 10 December 2019
Samuel Daly Heazlett (born 12 September 1995) is an Australian cricketer who plays for Queensland. He made his first-class debut on 6 November 2015 in the 2015–16 Sheffield Shield, scoring a century against Tasmania. On 29 December 2015 he made his Twenty20 debut for the Brisbane Heat in the 2015–16 Big Bash League.
In January 2017 he was added to Australia's One Day International (ODI) squad as a replacement for the injured Steve Smith for their series against New Zealand. He made his ODI debut for Australia against New Zealand on 30 January 2017.
- "Sam Heazlett". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 November 2015.
- "Sheffield Shield, 5th Match: Tasmania v Queensland at Hobart, Nov 6-9, 2015". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 6 November 2015.
- "Heazlett hits debut ton but Tasmania ahead". ESPNCricinfo. 8 November 2015. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- "Big Bash League, 12th Match: Brisbane Heat v Hobart Hurricanes at Brisbane, Dec 29, 2015". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Wade to captain Australia, Smith out of NZ tour". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
- "Australia tour of New Zealand, 1st ODI: New Zealand v Australia at Auckland, Jan 30, 2017 Scorecard". ESPNcricinfo. 30 January 2017. Retrieved 30 January 2017.
|This biographical article related to an Australian cricket person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|