This article does not cite any sources. (January 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sajeev Pazhoor (born 8 April 1974) is an Indian novelist, screenwriter, director and government employee from Kerala.
Sajeev Pazhoor worked as a senior sub-editor for Deshabhimani daily. Currently he is working as the Assistant Cultural Officer at Tagore Theatre Thiruvananthapuram for the Department of Information and Public Relations.
Sajeev Pazhoor entered the Malayalam film industry in 2013 as the screenwriter of Swapaanam directed by Shaji N. Karun and co-written by Harikrishnan. His short film Chood (Soddem) (2011) got much recognition and critical acclaim. He announced his directorial debut in 2014 with the film titled Ponmuttai, with Indrans and Urvashi in the lead roles. Later news arrived that the project has been postponed. Sajeev Pazhoor then wrote the screenplay for director Dileesh Pothan's Fahadh Faasil-starrer Thondi Muthalum Driksakshiyum (2017).
Short Film/Documentary Film
Agnisakshiyude Sakshi (Life and times of Agnisakshi) - Short film
|Writer/Director||Based On Agnisakshi (novel) by Lalithambika Antharjanam|
Chood(Soddem) - Short film
Sangeetham M.K Arjunan - Documentary film
|2013||Screenplay Co-Writer with Harikrishnan||Based On Agnisakshi (novel) by Lalithambika Antharjanam|
|2017||Story/Screenplay Writer||Directed by Dileesh Pothan|
|2017||Screenplay Writer with R. Sarath||Directed by R. Sarath|
|2019||Story/Screenplay Writer||Directed by G. Prajith|
- National Film Award for Best Screenplay - 2018
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Screenplay - 2018
- In conversation with Sajeev Pazhoor, this year’s National Award winner for original screenplay
- Urvashi to Lead Opposite Indrans
- Sajeev Pazhoor’s Short Fiction Film ‘Choodu’
- Fahadh with Dileesh Pothen again
- Biju Menon’s signs realistic thriller with G Prajith?
- Director B Unnikrishnan’s is prepping up for his next venture with Suraj Venjaramoodu as lead
- 48th Kerala State Film Awards