|Exchanges||Shenzhen Stock Exchange|
|Type||large cap A share|
|Market cap||CN¥2.270 trillion (free-float adjusted, 30 December 2016)|
|Weighting method||free float adjusted Capitalization|
SZSE 100 Index are indice of Shenzhen Stock Exchange. It consists of SZSE 100 Price Index (SZSE: 399330) and SZSE 100 Return Index (SZSE: 399004), using the same constituents but different methodology.
Despite it was intended as the blue-chip index of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, comparing to counterpart SSE 50 Index, it had a smaller total free-float adjusted market capitalization of the constituents as well as smaller average free-float adjusted market capitalization per constituent. They have difference composition in constituents. As of 30 December 2016[update], 23.54% of the constituents of SZSE 100 Index were financial services companies (including bank and insurance), 21.49% were from consumer discretionary industry and 20.54% were from information technology industry.
This article needs to be updated. The reason given is: not reflected the change in constituents in June 2017.November 2017)(
- As of 8 November 2016
Weighting updated to 30 December 2016
- Listed as financials in the factsheet
- "Ground Rule for the SZSE 100, 200, 300, 700, 1000 Indexes" (PDF). Shenzhen Securities Information. June 2015. Retrieved 8 November 2016.
- "SZSE 100 INDEX Factsheet" (PDF). Shenzhen Securities Information. 20 January 2017. Archived (PDF) from the original on 31 October 2017. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- 关于调整深证成指、中小板指、创业板指、深证100等指数样本股的公告 (PDF) (Press release) (in Chinese). Shenzhen Securities Information. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- 深证系列指数样本调整名单(201707) (Microsoft Excel) (in Chinese). Shenzhen Securities Information. 12 June 2017. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- 关于调整深证成指、中小板指、创业板指、深证100、中小创新等指数样本股的公告 (PDF) (Press release) (in Chinese). Shenzhen Securities Information. 12 December 2016. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- 深证系列指数样本股调整名单（201701） (Microsoft Excel) (in Chinese). Shenzhen Securities Information. 12 December 2016. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
|This Shenzhen-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|