|SMW Tag Team Championship|
|Promotion||Smoky Mountain Wrestling|
|Date established||April 23, 1992|
|Date retired||November 26, 1995|
The SMW Tag Team Championship was the tag team title in Smoky Mountain Wrestling . It existed from 1992 until 1995 when the promotion closed. Because the championship is a professional wrestling championship, it is not won or lost competitively but instead by the decision of the bookers of a wrestling promotion. The championship is awarded after the chosen team "wins" a match to maintain the illusion that professional wrestling is a competitive sport.
|No.||Overall reign number|
|Reign||Reign number for the specific champion|
|Days||Number of days held|
- Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2006). Wrestling Title Histories (4th ed.). Archeus Communications. ISBN 0-9698161-5-4.
- "SMW Title Histories". ProWrestlingHistory.com. Retrieved 2007-07-14.
- "Smoky Mountain Wrestling Tag Team Titles History". Solie.org. Retrieved 2007-07-14.
- Ed Grabianowski. "How Pro Wrestling Works". How Stuff Works. Retrieved April 5, 2009.
- Gutschmidt, Adam (2004-07-08). "WWF Survivor Series '93 Re-Revued". Online Onslaught. Archived from the original on 2008-12-07. Retrieved 2008-07-16.
- "Survivor Series '93". The Other Arena. Archived from the original on 2003-06-10. Retrieved 2008-07-18.
- Hoops, Brian (February 19, 2017). "Daily Pro Wrestling History (02/19): Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker at No Way Out 2006". Wrestling Observer Figure Four Online. Retrieved February 27, 2017.