Rys or RYS may refer to:
- Ryś, Łódź Voivodeship, Poland
- Royal Yacht Squadron, a British yacht club
- HC Rys, a Russian hockey team
- Yaeyama language, a Ryukyuan language
- Registered Yoga School, see Yoga Alliance
- KTO Ryś, a Polish wheeled armored fighting vehicle
- ORP Ryś, a Polish submarine
- PZL.54 Ryś, a Polish heavy fighter aircraft
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.