This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Campus||Langdale Road, Leyland & Euxton Lane, Chorley|
Its main campus, in Leyland, is a sixth form college catering for students aged 16–19. The Euxton Lane, Chorley, campus is the centre for adult and higher education. The site also hosts the Runshaw Business Centre, meeting the needs of local small and medium-sized enterprises; and Runshaw Training, offering apprenticeships and vocational training.
The Leyland Campus has 12 buildings plus a student services center, three sports courts and a public restaurant alongside the numerous student restaurants.
Runshaw's buildings are named after areas of the Lake District. There are currently 10 educational buildings and two student services and study buildings. Dalehead is also the home to the Foxholes restaurant, which closed in 2018 due to budget cuts.
The Chorley Campus is located on Euxton Lane, Chorley and is home to many of the Apprenticeships and Adult Education courses.
- David Unsworth, footballer
- Graeme Ballard, Paralympian athlete
- Holly Bradshaw, pole vaulter
- Derek Draper, New Labour spin doctor
- John Thomson, actor and comedian
- Joe Gilgun, actor
- Kevin Simm and Jessica Taylor, singers with Liberty X
- Lloyd Cole, songwriter was lead singer of Lloyd Cole and the Commotions
- Melissa-Jane Daniel, archery world record-holder
- Michael Jennings, former British champion welterweight boxer
- Tim Farron, MP for Westmorland and Lonsdale and former leader of the Liberal Democrats
- Rachel McCarthy, scientist, poet and broadcaster
- Tom Cahill, footballer
- Tom Smith, England national cricketer
- Samantha Robinson, actress
- Amanda Roocroft, opera singer
- Dave Ryding, alpine ski racer
- Steve Pemberton, actor, writer and comedian
- "The Runshaw Ruby" (PDF). Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- Baybutt, Geraldine (30 December 2003). "David hopes to slay 'em on the Slalom". Lancashire Evening Post. Retrieved 7 January 2017.